Sunday, July 1, 2012

I wrote a few weeks ago that I was happy that Anthony had learned to blow his nose.  Now I sorely wish he never had.  In that same post, I dismissed his angry sniffing as comical; now I know that when he sniffs angrily, what follows will be him blowing the contents of his nose on whatever is within a few feet of him, often including me.  But if I promptly give him an Otter Pop, I might be able to quickly change his mood and save myself multiple cleanups.

*********************************************************************************

And now, for something completely different: My wife recently laid out some clothes for Anthony to wear, and he instead came out of his room wearing something altogether different.  We of course are happy to let him choose his clothes within reason, and we have since tried to leave it more up to him.  But my wife had to laugh the other day when Anthony came out of his room wearing a long sleeve shirt that was so tight on him that he could not move his arms!  Even if our weather weren't currently in the mid-90's rendering long sleeves unsuitable, one would think Anthony might have the wherewithal to make a different choice if it were so difficult to put on.  I guess we will have to rummage through his drawers to remove selections that won't work.

No comments: