Sunday, August 22, 2010

Having Anthony change his clothes can be a perilous undertaking. I have to ensure I get the match right the first time; if one article of clothing is too small for him, for instance, removing it in favor of another is certain to set him off. He usually does not become violent enough to put holes in walls or turn aggressive toward others, but I don't care to take that chance.

******************

An event outside recently gave us little time to eat dinner, so we stopped at a fast food restaurant to buy a bucket of fried chicken on the way there. I guess we have never actually had Anthony eat fried chicken, because I did not know that he would eat the bones. Chicken leg bones. We tried to get him to stop and instead eat only the meat, but that of course made him angry as well.

No comments: